Skip to main content

THE BIRTHING



You have had an encounter with God and He has placed HIS dream into your heart. He has told you things that you never could have imagine on your own and you await its manifestation.
A God given vision is usually larger than our minds can dream, huger than our spirits can believe but real-er than our present status.

Personally, I have seen the Lord confirm his words to me in private matters and in ministry and I can tell on a sure note that "God is committed to the dream that He placed in your spirit."

Its one thing to have a God breathed vision in your heart is another thing to birth forth the vision.
Just as a pregnant woman cannot bring forth by mistake, no vision/dream can be birthed accidentally. 
A pregnant woman is aware of the various stages of labour and she consciously partakes in the process.
A woman may escape the stages of labour via a caesarian section but sorry, NO caesarian session in destiny. You must either birth the vision or experience a still birth.

STAGES OF THE BIRTHING

 1.  THE RESTIVE STAGE


At this point, you get a constant nudge in your spirit to do something beyond the norm. God might be asking you to go talk to someone who is pivotal to the manifestation of the vision, asking you to begin, or something. This stage is characterized by clear instruction which we might feel very incapable or unprepared for. God creates an uneasiness on your inside and you just know that something is about to change in your life. Yes, you are right! you are due for the next level of responsibility and glory.
It is important for you to obey those instructions, irrespective of how weird they might sound. Many people have terminated their destinies because they failed to move in faith when their restive stage came. Faith is absolutely important at this point. what is God saying? DO IT NOW! GO!!


2. THE TEST STAGE

After you have made the decision to obey and have actually began to do what God asked you to, there comes a test. Oh yes, darling! The weak and fearful NEVER fulfill purpose. You've got to be bold and courageous. Hell will make one more attempt to intimidate you off the path of destiny. People might mock you at this point, turn you down, call you names and yes, disappoint you.
 You might have put in your much to ensure that it goes well, but it may not turn out so.
 Now is the time for you to learn that God calls a man alone. He never calls a crowd. you need to learn that faith is your only currency and Christ is the chief gynecologist not your experiences, nor abilities. 
Here, God would want to remind you that He is in charge and you must absolutely depend on him. Ask any one who started an assignment. They often remember this test of trust and total dependance on God.
You have got to completely believe the LORD and STAND for the vision even when your trusted friends dismiss it as weird. NO GREAT VISION, LOOK REASONABLE AT FIRST!


  3. THE PUSH STAGE


If you successfully paid dead ears to mockers and well-wishers who ignorantly try to kill your baby in a bid to "protect" you? Then you will enter/experience the push. This push contrary to what you might be thinking, is not an outburst of success from a die-hard attitude. Rather, it is a supernatural release of grace that brings the vision into daylight. This is as a reward for your obedience and faith in God in the earlier stages.
Here,  God connects you with people who would commit to and help the vision grow and establish.
Some of these people would be those of them who turned you down the first time. They might be parents who thought you were crazy, pastors who thought you were being overly ambitious and friends who thought you weren't qualified to head a vision like that.
Yes darling, your baby has come and God is happy that you didn't let it die on paper. However, that is only the beginning of the entire process. Many people experience a  sudden termination if the vision within the next 3 years. Do you want to know what they didnt do right?

I strongly desire that you fulfill purpose. I want to see the dream on your inside manifest and flourish.
Join me at THE BIRTHPLACE MENTORING SCHOOL. NOVEMBER 17 TO DECEMBER 6 2014.Sessions Include: Structuring the Vision, Executing the vision,  vision webbing plus more. Class size is limited. Take hold of your future today!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD IS KIND: The emptiness of hope

Read part 1 here  In Lagos, I fell ill as soon as I landed. The city is crazy. The traffic is unholy and the carbon monoxide infested air is an extension of hell. I didn't want to get back on that road to any hospital so we got a qualified nurse to come treat me at home.  The Nurse said she couldn't treat me except I did a pregnancy test alongside malaria test. Both came out positive. I was glad that the sickness wasn't Lagos madness inspired. My baby must have wanted to notify me since I refused to take a second look. Unfortunately, she used one of those quinine brands  in attempt to protect the baby. She sadly didn't check with me first.  I became miserable from all the itching like one who hugged devil's beans. I tried to rest as much as I could and thoroughly enjoyed both my family and ministry itinerary while being pampered like an egg. I preached passionately at the event I was invited to. I talked about loving God and serving him devotedly even when disa

GOD IS KIND: The Integrity of his promises

  Read part 5 here My stomach started bulging. I sent pictures of us to my family. My sister-in-law posted on her WhatsApp status. About two or more people told her my face looked pregnant. She told me and I said my usual, Amen. After all, someone that’s been declaring herself pregnant since August should truly look pregnant by December 😂😂 I focused on my vacation, determined to thoroughly enjoy myself. One morning we all hit the gym and I led a dance exercise. Worried about my bulging tummy, I used a vintage  vibrating exercise belt  on my belly. Click the word to see how it works. It vibrated so intensely that my belly “caught fire” I begged to stop. Vacation was over we went  home. At this point, it was barely 3 days to 2021. I had an assignment to submit at school. I started writing it but noticed it was a struggle. It felt as though something foreign had hit my brain. I was also hosting a 12-hour prayer-thon. I managed to pull through these. Then we went for cross over service a

WHY DO “LOOSE” GIRLS MARRY FASTER?

“If this life has anything to gain at all, I’ll count it lost if I can’t hear you feel you, cause I need you…” rang my amazing ringtone by Lecrae. I picked up the sleek darling to see who misses me. It was this pretty friend of mine. Ada (Not real name) and I met at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in our first year. We had a lot in common and she was just my type (whatever that means) LOL. Anyway, I was (and still am) literally and figuratively in love with God and I noticed her heart was committed to God and His standards too. Well, we graduated four years later and you know how life happens. We haven’t really kept in touch for a while. I heard sometime back that she was engaged and I called to say congratulations.  We talked about how life had been since after school and how we both are still fervently loving and serving the Lord. She said her wedding was three months away and I told her I definitely needed the aso-ebi (A uniform material sold to people who wis