Skip to main content

THANK YOU PARTNERS!!!



It is with a heart filled with extreme gratitude that I write this. I look back at my ministry calendar in 2014 and all I can see is how your love, prayers, financial gifts and support made the vision a reality.

When the Lord told me about our responsibilities in 2014, I felt very inadequate and incapable of taking them up. I didn’t know He had a reliable team waiting to help establish His purpose.
Thank you so much for letting God use you to Birth purpose, Nurse vision and Fulfill destiny in 2014.

Together, we successfully hosted 3 conferences- Eagle Soar in March, Tamar’s pouch in April and Teen Edge in June.

Together, we inspired well over 100 young people to commit to God’s purpose for their lives.

Together, we led 60 people to confess and receive Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.

Together, we mentored 5 young people at the Birthplace mentoring School, equipping them to fulfill their purposes effectively.

Together, we stood in the place of prayer for as many who looked up to The Birthplace Ministries for the blessings of Christ and He healed a lady who had an unceasing blood flow, He healed another of fibroid and He delivered many from demonic oppressions.

Because of You, Souls are walking in their purpose today and the kingdom of our CHRIST is on the Increase.

Thank you so much for partnering with us.

God is saying so much about 2015 and I am privileged to share them with you right away.

2015 is our year of MULTIPLE GLORY.
“Arise, shine, for your light has come and the glory of the Lord rises upon you. See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the Lord rises upon you and his glory appears over you. Nations will come to your light and kings to the brightness of your dawn.” Isaiah 60:1-3

In 2015, there is going to be hard times around the world and many terrible things would happen. However, God has already empowered us to be the solution to the dying world around us.

In 2015, the ungodly would depend on us for survival. This is because the glory of God would make us stand out. While others are going lean in specific aspects of their lives, we would be fattened by the revelation of God’s word.

God is giving us an instruction to “ARISE”. He says; ARISE because your season is here! Perhaps you have become down trodden by the long wait of your expectations in 2014. God is saying, Get off that posture of doubt and hopelessness for it is you turn!

The glory of the Lord is His distinguishing attribute. Now that glory rises (continuously) upon you in 2015. The tougher it gets out there in the world around us, the greater the intensity and severity of God’s distinguishing glory upon us.

In 2015, you will be noticed. Your labour would be regarded by all around you. Men would have respect for your worth because they would see your essence.

Kings and Nations will come to the brightness of your dawn! This means they will naturally gravitate towards you because you are going to be their only hope out of the mess around them.
God is going to make you relevant in your marriage, relationships, workplace, family, business sector etc.

These people would give you their treasures in exchange for a solution in their lives. When they begin to come, don’t sit back and feel inadequate. ARISE and SHINE your light into their lives.

 I pray that the wisdom of God envelopes your mind and that you will be divinely positioned to let God’s glory rise continually upon you in 2015 and beyond.

I declare you BLESSED!!!

Thank you again, for partnering with The Birthplace Ministries in 2014. I look forward to doing greater things with you in the year of MULTIPLE GLORY.

Have a fulfilling Christmas and a Fruitful transition into the New Year.
Yours in His Service,

Anne Atulaegwu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD IS KIND: The emptiness of hope

Read part 1 here  In Lagos, I fell ill as soon as I landed. The city is crazy. The traffic is unholy and the carbon monoxide infested air is an extension of hell. I didn't want to get back on that road to any hospital so we got a qualified nurse to come treat me at home.  The Nurse said she couldn't treat me except I did a pregnancy test alongside malaria test. Both came out positive. I was glad that the sickness wasn't Lagos madness inspired. My baby must have wanted to notify me since I refused to take a second look. Unfortunately, she used one of those quinine brands  in attempt to protect the baby. She sadly didn't check with me first.  I became miserable from all the itching like one who hugged devil's beans. I tried to rest as much as I could and thoroughly enjoyed both my family and ministry itinerary while being pampered like an egg. I preached passionately at the event I was invited to. I talked about loving God and serving him devotedly even when disa

GOD IS KIND: The Integrity of his promises

  Read part 5 here My stomach started bulging. I sent pictures of us to my family. My sister-in-law posted on her WhatsApp status. About two or more people told her my face looked pregnant. She told me and I said my usual, Amen. After all, someone that’s been declaring herself pregnant since August should truly look pregnant by December 😂😂 I focused on my vacation, determined to thoroughly enjoy myself. One morning we all hit the gym and I led a dance exercise. Worried about my bulging tummy, I used a vintage  vibrating exercise belt  on my belly. Click the word to see how it works. It vibrated so intensely that my belly “caught fire” I begged to stop. Vacation was over we went  home. At this point, it was barely 3 days to 2021. I had an assignment to submit at school. I started writing it but noticed it was a struggle. It felt as though something foreign had hit my brain. I was also hosting a 12-hour prayer-thon. I managed to pull through these. Then we went for cross over service a

WHY DO “LOOSE” GIRLS MARRY FASTER?

“If this life has anything to gain at all, I’ll count it lost if I can’t hear you feel you, cause I need you…” rang my amazing ringtone by Lecrae. I picked up the sleek darling to see who misses me. It was this pretty friend of mine. Ada (Not real name) and I met at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in our first year. We had a lot in common and she was just my type (whatever that means) LOL. Anyway, I was (and still am) literally and figuratively in love with God and I noticed her heart was committed to God and His standards too. Well, we graduated four years later and you know how life happens. We haven’t really kept in touch for a while. I heard sometime back that she was engaged and I called to say congratulations.  We talked about how life had been since after school and how we both are still fervently loving and serving the Lord. She said her wedding was three months away and I told her I definitely needed the aso-ebi (A uniform material sold to people who wis