Skip to main content

HOW TO RISE FROM BEING “THE FALLING CHRISTIAN” TO BEING A GROWING, FRUITFUL ONE IN 3 WEEKS!!!


I often come across young people who desire a steady, fruitful growth on their Christian journey. Most try for years and eventually give up trying when they fail repeatedly at it, while others “stumble” on how growth works after years and years of falling and rising.

A few years ago, I met Tishe (not her real name) at a high school in Lagos. I was at their school to speak at an event organised by the school’s choir. Tishe was out when I made an altar call for those who wanted to invite Jesus into their hearts. I usually hold counselling sessions after most if not all of my speaking engagements and so she came to me.While we got talking, I discovered that her response to the altar call was her twenty something-th one (She obviously had lost count). 

The problem with Tishe wasn’t some “demonic force” preventing her from developing a meaningful relationship with Jesus rather it was a lack of knowledge. She was yet to know and understand the dynamics of spiritual growth and development and so I arranged to teach her over a period of time and today, she is a growing Christian whose impart is being felt.

Do you struggle in your Christian walk?
Do you find yourself responding to the altar call every Sunday only to return to your old ways on Monday morning?
Is prayer and word study associated with drudgery and boredom in your mind?
Do you find yourself thinking “I wish that was me” each time you hear people talk about their relationship with God and how much God is doing through them and for them?

Well, if you answered yes to any of these questions then you might want to be at The G.O.A.D in November!

The G.O.A.D (Growth Of A Dream) is a 21-day mentorship program geared towards the spiritual growth and development of the Mentees. The program is structured to practically show, teach, instruct and impart you to move from being a stumbling Christian to becoming an ever growing, fruitful one!

For more information on how the program runs, see program brochure here. To register, go here

I've known Jesus personally for the past seventeen (17) years of my life and in those years, you can bet that I have seen and dealt with most sides of the thorns that young people who want to serve the Lord would have to encounter. I have also “officially” been ordained as a licensed minister since 2008.  I have raised several young people who now serve in ministry at their local assemblies. I am sure that I have what it takes to help you live the dream of becoming a useful Son in the Kingdom of God.

Now, If you knew what you are about to learn at the G.O.A.D earlier, I’m pretty sure that by now you must have recorded some powerful history on your relationship with God in years.

For more information on how the program runs, see program brochure here. To register, go here

However like they say, “So long as you can still breathe, it’s not too late”.
So you can make use of this opportunity to kick start your journey into being a growing, fruitful Christian.

No more repent on Sunday, fall on Monday roller coastal ride down to destruction if you sign up for our 21-day Mentorship program in November.

For more information on how the program runs, see program brochure here. To register, go here

And guess what, it is absolutely FREE!!! Yes, you saw that. It’s free and the good news is you don’t have to travel down to meet me up in Lagos as the program is structured to effectively run via emails and phone calls.

For more information on how the program runs, see program brochure here. To register, go here

Please note that the maximum size for this class 10. This is because I want to ensure that I am able to efficiently give adequate attention to the Mentees as I understand that everyone’s situation is peculiar. Hence, only the first 10 Registrants would participate.

For more information on how the program runs, see program brochure here. To register, go here

I look forward to spending time with you at the G.O.A.D!

Committed to your Fulfilment
Anne Atulaegwu




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD IS KIND: The emptiness of hope

Read part 1 here  In Lagos, I fell ill as soon as I landed. The city is crazy. The traffic is unholy and the carbon monoxide infested air is an extension of hell. I didn't want to get back on that road to any hospital so we got a qualified nurse to come treat me at home.  The Nurse said she couldn't treat me except I did a pregnancy test alongside malaria test. Both came out positive. I was glad that the sickness wasn't Lagos madness inspired. My baby must have wanted to notify me since I refused to take a second look. Unfortunately, she used one of those quinine brands  in attempt to protect the baby. She sadly didn't check with me first.  I became miserable from all the itching like one who hugged devil's beans. I tried to rest as much as I could and thoroughly enjoyed both my family and ministry itinerary while being pampered like an egg. I preached passionately at the event I was invited to. I talked about loving God and serving him devotedly even when disa

GOD IS KIND: The Integrity of his promises

  Read part 5 here My stomach started bulging. I sent pictures of us to my family. My sister-in-law posted on her WhatsApp status. About two or more people told her my face looked pregnant. She told me and I said my usual, Amen. After all, someone that’s been declaring herself pregnant since August should truly look pregnant by December 😂😂 I focused on my vacation, determined to thoroughly enjoy myself. One morning we all hit the gym and I led a dance exercise. Worried about my bulging tummy, I used a vintage  vibrating exercise belt  on my belly. Click the word to see how it works. It vibrated so intensely that my belly “caught fire” I begged to stop. Vacation was over we went  home. At this point, it was barely 3 days to 2021. I had an assignment to submit at school. I started writing it but noticed it was a struggle. It felt as though something foreign had hit my brain. I was also hosting a 12-hour prayer-thon. I managed to pull through these. Then we went for cross over service a

WHY DO “LOOSE” GIRLS MARRY FASTER?

“If this life has anything to gain at all, I’ll count it lost if I can’t hear you feel you, cause I need you…” rang my amazing ringtone by Lecrae. I picked up the sleek darling to see who misses me. It was this pretty friend of mine. Ada (Not real name) and I met at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in our first year. We had a lot in common and she was just my type (whatever that means) LOL. Anyway, I was (and still am) literally and figuratively in love with God and I noticed her heart was committed to God and His standards too. Well, we graduated four years later and you know how life happens. We haven’t really kept in touch for a while. I heard sometime back that she was engaged and I called to say congratulations.  We talked about how life had been since after school and how we both are still fervently loving and serving the Lord. She said her wedding was three months away and I told her I definitely needed the aso-ebi (A uniform material sold to people who wis