Skip to main content

TOP 10 REMARKABLE EASTER SONGS


Anne Atulaegwu Worshipping the Risen Christ @ Eagle's Soar Conference 2016

Wow! Is that time of the year when heaven rings the bell to remind us (Christians) of how we ought to focus on bringing the lost back to #CHRIST.

The death of Jesus isn’t where the story ended when he walked the earth over 2000 years ago. His death and burial was more like the prelude to the powerful reality of Life - The price of man’s sin was paid off in full!!

Oh, how amazing it is to know that #TheBlood of #Christ is not a fairy tale nor some old wife fable. It the real deal.The highest truth of all existence that offers eternal life and value to anyone who believes and confesses that JESUS paid for their soul.

Here are  the top ten (10) remarkable songs (in no particular order) about all that easter represents.I hope they provoke you to lay flat before the King who loved you and gave himself for you.... XOXO


1. Forever by kari Jobe

“The moon and stars they wept
The morning sun was dead
The Savior of the world was fallen
His body on the cross
His blood poured out for us
The weight of every curse upon him
One final breath He gave
As Heaven looked away
The Son of God was laid in darkness
A battle in the grave
The war on death was waged
The power of hell forever broken" 

2.  In Christ alone by Phil, Craig and Dean

“ What heights of love,
what depths of peace 
When fears are stilled, 
when strivings cease 
My Comforter, my All in All 
Here in the love of Christ I stand
  In Christ Alone, who took on flesh 
Fullness of God in helpless babe 
This gift of love and righteousness 
Scorned by the ones He came to save” 




3. At the cross by Chris Tomlin

            “There's a place
Where sin and shame
Are powerless
Where my heart
Has peace with God
And forgiveness
Where all the love
I've ever found
Comes like a flood
Comes flowing down”




    4. Revelation Song by Kari Jobe
“    "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty
Who was and is and is to come
With all creation I sing praise to the King of kings
You are my everything and I will adore You

    Filled with wonder awestruck wonder
At the mention of Your name
Jesus Your name is power, breath and living water”



5.This I believe (The creed) by Hillsong
     “I believe in life eternal
I believe in the virgin birth
I believe in the saints' communion
And in Your holy Church
I believe in the resurrection
When Jesus comes again
For I believe in the Name of Jesus” 





  6.Our God by Chris Tomlin
     Water You turned into wine
     Opened the eyes of the blind
there's no one like you
None like you
Into the darkness You shine
Out of the ashes we rise
There`s No one like you
None like you , Our God is greater, our God is stronger
God You are higher than any other
Our God is Healer, awesome in power”



        7. Broken Vessels by Hillsong
“   "All these pieces
Broken and scattered
In mercy gathered
Mended and whole
Empty handed
But not forsaken
I've been set free
I've been set free



        8. Calvary by Hillsong
    The savior alone carried the cross
For all of my debt, He paid the cost
Salvation complete
Now forever I'm free
Calvary covers it all 
     Calvary covers it all
My sin and shame don't count anymore
All praise to the One who has ransomed my soul
Calvary covers it all




     9. Glorious day by Casting Crowns
    Cause living He loved me, dying He saved me 
     And buried He carried my sins far away
Rising He justified freely forever
One day He's coming, oh, glorious day, oh, glorious day




     10. Jesus is Alive by Sinach
     What a miracle it is
      That Jesus is alive
Lifting holy hands to him
Am a witness that he lives
That same spirit
That raised him from the dead
That same spirit
Is alive in me forever





s   This is my bonus track ....lol
     10. You won’t relent by Jesus Culture
     You won't relent until You, have it all,
My heart is Yours
You won't relent until You, have it all,
My heart is Yours (2x)
     I'll set You as a seal upon my heart
as a seal upon my arm
For there is love that is as strong as death
Jealousy, demanding as the grave
And many waters cannot quench this love


     
I pray that this easter you encounter the unfailing Love of Christ.
I  If you want to embrace the truth that Jesus died for your sins in order to save you from death and the bondage of sin, please pray this prayer
   
    Lord Jesus I believe that you died on the cross for me, was buried and rose on the third day to save my soul.
     I  surrender my heart to you and I confess that you are the lord and Saviour of my soul. Forgive me my sins.
   Wash me by your precious blood and give me the Holy Spirit so that my name will be written in the book of life.
    I believe in Jesus Christ and I boldly proclaim that He is the owner of my soul, now and forevermore, Amen
I
    Congratulations!
  Let us hear from you please send a mail to birthplacementoringschool @ gmail dot com. we would love to help you grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ,the Son of God.

 Just a Quick Reminder: 
   You can bring someone to Christ without saying a word by wearing our #JTOW T-shirts . All profits from the wears are used to provide food and clothes to the unreached population we evangelise to. Get more information Here


  
    BUY YOURS HERE




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD IS KIND: The emptiness of hope

Read part 1 here  In Lagos, I fell ill as soon as I landed. The city is crazy. The traffic is unholy and the carbon monoxide infested air is an extension of hell. I didn't want to get back on that road to any hospital so we got a qualified nurse to come treat me at home.  The Nurse said she couldn't treat me except I did a pregnancy test alongside malaria test. Both came out positive. I was glad that the sickness wasn't Lagos madness inspired. My baby must have wanted to notify me since I refused to take a second look. Unfortunately, she used one of those quinine brands  in attempt to protect the baby. She sadly didn't check with me first.  I became miserable from all the itching like one who hugged devil's beans. I tried to rest as much as I could and thoroughly enjoyed both my family and ministry itinerary while being pampered like an egg. I preached passionately at the event I was invited to. I talked about loving God and serving him devotedly even when disa

GOD IS KIND: The Integrity of his promises

  Read part 5 here My stomach started bulging. I sent pictures of us to my family. My sister-in-law posted on her WhatsApp status. About two or more people told her my face looked pregnant. She told me and I said my usual, Amen. After all, someone that’s been declaring herself pregnant since August should truly look pregnant by December 😂😂 I focused on my vacation, determined to thoroughly enjoy myself. One morning we all hit the gym and I led a dance exercise. Worried about my bulging tummy, I used a vintage  vibrating exercise belt  on my belly. Click the word to see how it works. It vibrated so intensely that my belly “caught fire” I begged to stop. Vacation was over we went  home. At this point, it was barely 3 days to 2021. I had an assignment to submit at school. I started writing it but noticed it was a struggle. It felt as though something foreign had hit my brain. I was also hosting a 12-hour prayer-thon. I managed to pull through these. Then we went for cross over service a

WHY DO “LOOSE” GIRLS MARRY FASTER?

“If this life has anything to gain at all, I’ll count it lost if I can’t hear you feel you, cause I need you…” rang my amazing ringtone by Lecrae. I picked up the sleek darling to see who misses me. It was this pretty friend of mine. Ada (Not real name) and I met at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in our first year. We had a lot in common and she was just my type (whatever that means) LOL. Anyway, I was (and still am) literally and figuratively in love with God and I noticed her heart was committed to God and His standards too. Well, we graduated four years later and you know how life happens. We haven’t really kept in touch for a while. I heard sometime back that she was engaged and I called to say congratulations.  We talked about how life had been since after school and how we both are still fervently loving and serving the Lord. She said her wedding was three months away and I told her I definitely needed the aso-ebi (A uniform material sold to people who wis