Skip to main content

BOOKS BY ANNE ATULAEGWU







Hey, Thanks for checking in!

Let me guess something…
You are probably on this page because it’s me right?
Well I’m not so dumb to believe that.

I believe you hit this page because something inside of you wants more than life appears to be bringing your way. You know there is more to your present abilities and you are ready to learn, encounter, know what it takes to be better at who you are and what you do.

Well, I’m not a seer (you never can tell though); so if the above is true about you, keep reading.
If it isn’t? Feel free to hit the close tab on your browser.

I’m primarily gifted to birth purpose in the heart of people seeking direction in life, graced to teach them to nurse the vision they see and anointed to prophetically empower them to live fulfilled.

I understand that my birthing purpose, nursing vision, fulfilling destiny assignment isn’t to everyone.  I’m sent to young (with the capacity to envision) people who desire to be relevantpurposeful and influential. Now if that describes you? I recommend that you read these books.


In the book Prothesis you will:
·        Learn details about God's perfect design for your life.
·        Learn to let God lead you into His flawless purpose for you.
·         Understand the link between your gifts/talents and your purpose.
·        Understand the power and purpose of a personal covenant with God Learn to walk in obedience to God's direction
·         Get powerful glimpses into your destiny
·        Be empowered to make your mark, be relevant and live fulfilled.
This book challenges you to move from where you are to where you ought to be - a glorious fulfilling life!
Join me on a journey to fulfillment. 

If you will rather have a hard copy of PROTHESIS go HERE



In TAMAR, I tell the epic story of three women whose names bonded them-TAMAR.
Raped by a brother, Denied by her father-in-law and raised by an abused aunt respectively, all through women ably represent the various forms of abuse faced by men and women in our time.
Buried in its pages is lasting freedom from all forms of abuse- physical, emotional, financial and even spiritual!
Relevant to men and women



Many people think it’s okay to just have a dream and work hard or smart (whatever your school of thought).
However, success in all of its holistic definition is more than that!
In this book, I interestingly show you 7 warning signs that you might be ruining all you are currently working for and how to get back all you’ve ignorantly ruined.
Love your future? Read this fast

TESTIMONIALS

“I thought I knew my purpose because I was doing well and all; but when I read your book-Prothesis, my eyes opened to how far behind I was in God’s design/will for me. Thank you, Anne! May God continue to increase His wisdom in you. You have stretched me beyond the limits of my world. I’m a better version of me now! 
Gary Whiteford – FL, USA

“Thanks for writing Tamar. You helped me see why those painful experiences have happened to me. I’m determined to not let them decide how my life goes anymore. I finally found the strength to forgive my abusers and I believe God for my future. Thank you for letting God use you. Ife Oluwatimilehin- Ibadan, NG

“ The 7 signs book was eye-opening. In a word, it’s a heart-friendly-read”
Chika Eric ogbonna- Lagos NG

 WHY IS IT SO CHEAP?

There is no book on earth that is sold at the exact value its worth. No one can pay for knowledge. You can only make an investment to get it.
I understand that most young people (teenagers especially) find it challenging to buy hard copies of these books therefore I decided to give them for free because I really want to help them.
 But again, I have realized that people don’t value what costs them nothing. So I’m “giving” these books at less the price of a meal at Mr. Biggs because I want you to value it.

HOW TO GET YOURS

1. Pay the sum of N1000 into GUARANTY TRUST BANK 0047372859 PRINCESS ANNE ATULAEGWU
2.     Send a text containing your name and Email to +2347017654880 
     (SMS ONLY)
3.     Voila! Receive all three books


Committed to your Fulfilment!
Anne Atulaegwu
ANNE ATULAEGWU




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD IS KIND: The emptiness of hope

Read part 1 here  In Lagos, I fell ill as soon as I landed. The city is crazy. The traffic is unholy and the carbon monoxide infested air is an extension of hell. I didn't want to get back on that road to any hospital so we got a qualified nurse to come treat me at home.  The Nurse said she couldn't treat me except I did a pregnancy test alongside malaria test. Both came out positive. I was glad that the sickness wasn't Lagos madness inspired. My baby must have wanted to notify me since I refused to take a second look. Unfortunately, she used one of those quinine brands  in attempt to protect the baby. She sadly didn't check with me first.  I became miserable from all the itching like one who hugged devil's beans. I tried to rest as much as I could and thoroughly enjoyed both my family and ministry itinerary while being pampered like an egg. I preached passionately at the event I was invited to. I talked about loving God and serving him devotedly even when disa

GOD IS KIND: The Integrity of his promises

  Read part 5 here My stomach started bulging. I sent pictures of us to my family. My sister-in-law posted on her WhatsApp status. About two or more people told her my face looked pregnant. She told me and I said my usual, Amen. After all, someone that’s been declaring herself pregnant since August should truly look pregnant by December 😂😂 I focused on my vacation, determined to thoroughly enjoy myself. One morning we all hit the gym and I led a dance exercise. Worried about my bulging tummy, I used a vintage  vibrating exercise belt  on my belly. Click the word to see how it works. It vibrated so intensely that my belly “caught fire” I begged to stop. Vacation was over we went  home. At this point, it was barely 3 days to 2021. I had an assignment to submit at school. I started writing it but noticed it was a struggle. It felt as though something foreign had hit my brain. I was also hosting a 12-hour prayer-thon. I managed to pull through these. Then we went for cross over service a

WHY DO “LOOSE” GIRLS MARRY FASTER?

“If this life has anything to gain at all, I’ll count it lost if I can’t hear you feel you, cause I need you…” rang my amazing ringtone by Lecrae. I picked up the sleek darling to see who misses me. It was this pretty friend of mine. Ada (Not real name) and I met at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in our first year. We had a lot in common and she was just my type (whatever that means) LOL. Anyway, I was (and still am) literally and figuratively in love with God and I noticed her heart was committed to God and His standards too. Well, we graduated four years later and you know how life happens. We haven’t really kept in touch for a while. I heard sometime back that she was engaged and I called to say congratulations.  We talked about how life had been since after school and how we both are still fervently loving and serving the Lord. She said her wedding was three months away and I told her I definitely needed the aso-ebi (A uniform material sold to people who wis