Skip to main content

7 PEOPLE YOU NEED TO FULFIL DESTINY



Relationships are the most crucial core of human existence. No one is truly satisfied being lonely and the reason they feel lonely is because they crave relationships.
There’s a reason God doesn’t literally give us everything we need directly. He usually places people in our lives, to whom He has given what we need.
However, In bid to connect with those who have what we need, we might neglect those who mayn’t bring much positive vibe our way. We must realize that we need both the positive and negative vibers.

Therefore the seven most important people you need to fulfil destiny are

    1.  The opposers
Ever been in a circle (church, workplace, home etc), where certain people never agree with what you have to say or do. I’m not talking about people who see the other side of your propositions and attempt to draw your attention by speaking in doubt. No no! I’m talking about the ones who consciously, wilfully, strategically do any and everything to see to your downfall.
YOU NEED THEM!
They are the ones who will act as checks for you when you begin to slack on the assignment on your life.  Their mere presence will compel you to commit to the intricacies of your course.
Haven’t you wondered why God didn’t eradicate Satan immediately? Even God knows that opposers and oppositions are important to His agenda- They help magnify Him!
So does yours.

Read: How to deal with threats

2. The seemingly irrelevant: Some people appear to have nothing to offer us at first. Shockingly, they might know or be directly connected to someone who is relevant to your life and its mission.
Many times I’ve met young people who at first seem like the only thing about our relationship would be what I have to offer them. I commit to my relationship with them, mindlessly invest in them and bang, one project comes up and they become advocates of my cause, plunging their parents to support me.
So don’t ever dismiss anyone based on their age, appearance or status. They just might know someone you need. Remember Naman the leper and the little girl from Israel? (2 kings 5) 

3. The Scrutinizers: This group of people examine your works with an eye that says, “what are you doing?” They could be spiritual/adopted/biological fathers or mothers, mentors, spouses, life coaches etc.  They serve as guides making sure that you are walking in line with God’s original intent for your life. They are priceless and if you’re wise you will give them the permission to rebuke you.

    Read: 10 relationship realities for men
    

    4.The hailers: You might want to think of them as cheer leaders. These ones amplify your strength and accomplishments and help you see that you are doing great (in their opinion). They bring some kind of energy and vibe into your world and make you want to keep going in spite of the challenges.
  
   Read: 7 shocking truth about your destiny

    
    5.The watchmen: These ones stand over you in prayers. I’m not talking about those who say the religious, “I’m praying for you” and either mutter a sentence every thirteen years or never at all. I’m talking about those who indeed commit to praying for you and can tell when a shift in season is due. They could be a spouse, spiritual leader, parent or a mentor. You really need to value and honour them. 

    Read: 7 things you should know about your purpose

   
   6.The Gatekeepers: These ones control who access you. Even though secretaries and personal assistants are readily disposed to play this role, there are other people in our lives who attempt to keep us away from perceived danger. Again, they could be a spouse, spiritual leader, parent or a mentor. They can tell when a relationship or deal is potentially dangerous for us and they warn us without sentiments. 

    Read: Realms of glory

   7.The heralders: They know and bring you news about the mind of God per time. Of course you hear God for yourself and so they confirm the words God said to you.  These people help you stay on course. Don’t despise them.

    Read: Being Gift Content
       
     Committed to your fulfilment
   Anne Atulaegwu






Comments

  1. Super!! Thanks for the post sis. I'll look out for these

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GOD IS KIND: The emptiness of hope

Read part 1 here  In Lagos, I fell ill as soon as I landed. The city is crazy. The traffic is unholy and the carbon monoxide infested air is an extension of hell. I didn't want to get back on that road to any hospital so we got a qualified nurse to come treat me at home.  The Nurse said she couldn't treat me except I did a pregnancy test alongside malaria test. Both came out positive. I was glad that the sickness wasn't Lagos madness inspired. My baby must have wanted to notify me since I refused to take a second look. Unfortunately, she used one of those quinine brands  in attempt to protect the baby. She sadly didn't check with me first.  I became miserable from all the itching like one who hugged devil's beans. I tried to rest as much as I could and thoroughly enjoyed both my family and ministry itinerary while being pampered like an egg. I preached passionately at the event I was invited to. I talked about loving God and serving him devotedly even when disa

GOD IS KIND: The Integrity of his promises

  Read part 5 here My stomach started bulging. I sent pictures of us to my family. My sister-in-law posted on her WhatsApp status. About two or more people told her my face looked pregnant. She told me and I said my usual, Amen. After all, someone that’s been declaring herself pregnant since August should truly look pregnant by December 😂😂 I focused on my vacation, determined to thoroughly enjoy myself. One morning we all hit the gym and I led a dance exercise. Worried about my bulging tummy, I used a vintage  vibrating exercise belt  on my belly. Click the word to see how it works. It vibrated so intensely that my belly “caught fire” I begged to stop. Vacation was over we went  home. At this point, it was barely 3 days to 2021. I had an assignment to submit at school. I started writing it but noticed it was a struggle. It felt as though something foreign had hit my brain. I was also hosting a 12-hour prayer-thon. I managed to pull through these. Then we went for cross over service a

WHY DO “LOOSE” GIRLS MARRY FASTER?

“If this life has anything to gain at all, I’ll count it lost if I can’t hear you feel you, cause I need you…” rang my amazing ringtone by Lecrae. I picked up the sleek darling to see who misses me. It was this pretty friend of mine. Ada (Not real name) and I met at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in our first year. We had a lot in common and she was just my type (whatever that means) LOL. Anyway, I was (and still am) literally and figuratively in love with God and I noticed her heart was committed to God and His standards too. Well, we graduated four years later and you know how life happens. We haven’t really kept in touch for a while. I heard sometime back that she was engaged and I called to say congratulations.  We talked about how life had been since after school and how we both are still fervently loving and serving the Lord. She said her wedding was three months away and I told her I definitely needed the aso-ebi (A uniform material sold to people who wis