Skip to main content

OBSESSED



I LOOOOOOOVve being a woman!
Naa, this has nothing to do with lipsticks and Peruvian hair. Okay, granted, I like those too but beyond that; being a woman, female, lady , girl (take your pick) offers one the opportunity to give life to the finest things and people the world would ever know.

You don’t have to agree with me just yet if you’re a guy. However, I employ you to imagine the world without the women in your life. 

Wouldn’t it be boring?

Khum Khum (Clears my throat)

I particularly love the female ability to love and evoke love in others. Talk about that softness in our body, the calm timbre in our voices and the grace and poise our pose and curves exhume when we stand or sit in our glories.

Hahahahahahaha



If you’re female, I will like you to take a moment to look at yourself right now. Can you see the beauty you exhume, the softness of your skin, the beauty in your eyes and how perfectly endowed you are?

That’s right!


Click to register and get tickets


You might see flaws but someone sees GREAT BEAUTY and that someone lives inside of you. That someone is totally OBSESSED with you!!!

He loves you on an obsessed scale (a persistent disturbing preoccupation of thoughts about YOU) irrespective of your short comings, achievements or lack of one, and He is desperate to love the shame and pain away.
Would you let him?

I (Princess- Anne) used to be desperate for validation. It was very important to me for someone to say, “You’re right, you’re doing okay, I understand you made a mistake and I love you all the same.”  

When I fell short of my standards or God’s, I will beat myself so hard, go on for long with the excruciating weight of guilt, pain and shame in my heart. This really affected me badly through my teen years.


Click to register and get tickets


It was at this season of my life that I become exposed to the obsessive side of God’s love. He began to show me how much he loves me and he consistently orchestrated circumstances to help me see how persistent, consistent and rich his obsession for me is.

Are you in a season in life where you feel alone and finding it difficult to make meaning out of the blows and disappointments you’ve had to deal with?

Perhaps you feel like everything is working out for everyone else except you?

Or circumstances and people have convinced you that you can’t be loved?

Or maybe everything is where you want/wish them to be right now in life but you will like to experience fulfilment on a richer/deeper level?

I encourage you to attend TAMAR’S POUCH CONFERENCE 2017 on SATURDAY, JULY 29TH. 

Since you are the king’s object of obsession, you deserve a classy treat in a 4-star hotel and even a 7-star! Therefore, this event would be hosted at
ROCK VIEW HOTEL 19B PARKLANE, APAPA GRA
TIME: 10:30AM -3:30PM

Click to register and get tickets


Waiting for you are professional speakers committed to empowering you with complex truth presented  in a simple, relatable, transparent and easy-to-apply manner. 

This is a highly subsidised life-time experience. Tickets go for N5000 (Five thousand naira) per participant but you’ve got a 40% discount (pay N2000) if you pay before May 30th

Click to register and get tickets

You’ve got a 40% discount (pay N2000) if you pay before May 30th

Shhhhhhhhhh
Pulls closer to you.
Covers the view as I whisper in your ears

Some of the things you should expect are to
  • Grasp effective communication skills to help you excel in  relationships and business
  • Learn the rules of Etiquette to enable you keep your glow, earn respect and stand-out in public and private.
  • Get free-ebooks to enhance your personal development journey
  • Get free Life coach consultation with Anne Atulaegwu
  • And Lots of surprising goodies that are best picked up in person!!!!

TAMAR’S POUCH CONFERENCE 2017
SATURDAY, JULY 29TH.
ROCK VIEW HOTEL 19B PARKLANE, APAPA GRA
TIME: 10:30AM -3:30PM

Click to register and get tickets

You’ve got a 40% discount (pay N2000) if you pay before May 30th

Hear what participants are saying about Tamar’s Pouch conference

“I got a confirmation on my calling!”  Mercy Enamidue

“I literarily felt the Lord touch me at this conference. God bless you, Anne”  Mariam Yakubu

“It was such a fantastic experience. I learnt a lot and I see things differently now” Racheal Sunday

“I am better prepared for purpose, passion and marriage. I’m looking forward to next year’s conference” Ngozi Oluwatobi

See more testimonies here

TAMAR’S POUCH CONFERENCE 2017
SATURDAY, JULY 29TH.
ROCK VIEW HOTEL 19B PARKLANE, APAPA GRA
TIME: 10:30AM -3:30PM

Click to register and get tickets

You’ve got a 40% discount (pay N2000) if you pay before May 30th

I look forward to sharing a warm hug with you

Committed to your fulfilment
Princess-Anne Atulaegwu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD IS KIND: The emptiness of hope

Read part 1 here  In Lagos, I fell ill as soon as I landed. The city is crazy. The traffic is unholy and the carbon monoxide infested air is an extension of hell. I didn't want to get back on that road to any hospital so we got a qualified nurse to come treat me at home.  The Nurse said she couldn't treat me except I did a pregnancy test alongside malaria test. Both came out positive. I was glad that the sickness wasn't Lagos madness inspired. My baby must have wanted to notify me since I refused to take a second look. Unfortunately, she used one of those quinine brands  in attempt to protect the baby. She sadly didn't check with me first.  I became miserable from all the itching like one who hugged devil's beans. I tried to rest as much as I could and thoroughly enjoyed both my family and ministry itinerary while being pampered like an egg. I preached passionately at the event I was invited to. I talked about loving God and serving him devotedly even when disa

GOD IS KIND: The Integrity of his promises

  Read part 5 here My stomach started bulging. I sent pictures of us to my family. My sister-in-law posted on her WhatsApp status. About two or more people told her my face looked pregnant. She told me and I said my usual, Amen. After all, someone that’s been declaring herself pregnant since August should truly look pregnant by December 😂😂 I focused on my vacation, determined to thoroughly enjoy myself. One morning we all hit the gym and I led a dance exercise. Worried about my bulging tummy, I used a vintage  vibrating exercise belt  on my belly. Click the word to see how it works. It vibrated so intensely that my belly “caught fire” I begged to stop. Vacation was over we went  home. At this point, it was barely 3 days to 2021. I had an assignment to submit at school. I started writing it but noticed it was a struggle. It felt as though something foreign had hit my brain. I was also hosting a 12-hour prayer-thon. I managed to pull through these. Then we went for cross over service a

WHY DO “LOOSE” GIRLS MARRY FASTER?

“If this life has anything to gain at all, I’ll count it lost if I can’t hear you feel you, cause I need you…” rang my amazing ringtone by Lecrae. I picked up the sleek darling to see who misses me. It was this pretty friend of mine. Ada (Not real name) and I met at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in our first year. We had a lot in common and she was just my type (whatever that means) LOL. Anyway, I was (and still am) literally and figuratively in love with God and I noticed her heart was committed to God and His standards too. Well, we graduated four years later and you know how life happens. We haven’t really kept in touch for a while. I heard sometime back that she was engaged and I called to say congratulations.  We talked about how life had been since after school and how we both are still fervently loving and serving the Lord. She said her wedding was three months away and I told her I definitely needed the aso-ebi (A uniform material sold to people who wis