Skip to main content

THE M420 PROTÉGÉ



With the close of the age fast approaching, there’s an imminent demand for willing and well-formed vessels committed to effectively execute the father’s end-time agenda for the nation’s of the earth. The M420 Protégé is a mentoring programme birthed to meet this demand.

The acronym M420 stands for Mark 4:20 which reads “And the seed that fell on good soil represents those who hear and accept God's word and produce a harvest of thirty, sixty, or even a hundred times as much as had been planted!" (NLT)

Are you between ages 16 and 35?
Are you an aspiring/practising sociopreneur?
Are you an aspiring/practising  Music Minister?
Are you an aspiring/practising Word minister?
Then this mentoring journey is designed for you.


The M420 Protégé programme is an intensive six month training, coaching and leadership journey geared to make you,
Formed: Embodying the inner essence of the person, nature and character of Christ (Galatians 4:19)
Fervent: Possessing a soul fire that propels diligence and commitment towards responsibilities (Romans 12:11)
Fruitful: Yielding the highest positive results in assigned spheres of influence
As a sociopreneur, Music minister or Word minster.


This programme involves physical meetings with the mentor and therefore is restricted to Lagos residents for now (However, If you can afford to travel as much as is required, you may enrol). 

Programme Duration: November, 4th 2017-April, 7th 2018
Investment: N10000 (Ten thousand naira only) 

CLick to become an M420 Protégé Now 

Just so we are clear, 

A sociopreneur is a person who runs a business solely for a purpose which benefits communities using profit making as a tool.  


As Caroline Bach rightly says, “Sociopreneurs are generous, visionary and innovative local leaders who have chosen to invest with both their hearts and minds to solve local social problems and bring economic development to an area”

B.S Raghavan  defines sociopreneurs as self-motivated and self-propelled individuals with a social conscience and social commitment who are impelled by an irresistible urge to fulfill a social need or remedy a social ill by applying the same principles of creativity, innovation and experimentation as are relevant to entrepreneurship in general, with voluntarism as the driving force.

CLick to become an M420 Protégé Now 

A music minister provides the body of christ with musical inspiration, guidance and leadership as part of a church's musical group or as part of an independent music team.


A word minister is an individual trained and charged with the responsibility to teach children, youths or adults from the word of God.


Registration ends Tuesday, October 31st 2017 

Committed to your fulfilment 

Do you have any of these 7 Signs in the book below? Click to find out




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD IS KIND: The emptiness of hope

Read part 1 here  In Lagos, I fell ill as soon as I landed. The city is crazy. The traffic is unholy and the carbon monoxide infested air is an extension of hell. I didn't want to get back on that road to any hospital so we got a qualified nurse to come treat me at home.  The Nurse said she couldn't treat me except I did a pregnancy test alongside malaria test. Both came out positive. I was glad that the sickness wasn't Lagos madness inspired. My baby must have wanted to notify me since I refused to take a second look. Unfortunately, she used one of those quinine brands  in attempt to protect the baby. She sadly didn't check with me first.  I became miserable from all the itching like one who hugged devil's beans. I tried to rest as much as I could and thoroughly enjoyed both my family and ministry itinerary while being pampered like an egg. I preached passionately at the event I was invited to. I talked about loving God and serving him devotedly even when disa

GOD IS KIND: The Integrity of his promises

  Read part 5 here My stomach started bulging. I sent pictures of us to my family. My sister-in-law posted on her WhatsApp status. About two or more people told her my face looked pregnant. She told me and I said my usual, Amen. After all, someone that’s been declaring herself pregnant since August should truly look pregnant by December 😂😂 I focused on my vacation, determined to thoroughly enjoy myself. One morning we all hit the gym and I led a dance exercise. Worried about my bulging tummy, I used a vintage  vibrating exercise belt  on my belly. Click the word to see how it works. It vibrated so intensely that my belly “caught fire” I begged to stop. Vacation was over we went  home. At this point, it was barely 3 days to 2021. I had an assignment to submit at school. I started writing it but noticed it was a struggle. It felt as though something foreign had hit my brain. I was also hosting a 12-hour prayer-thon. I managed to pull through these. Then we went for cross over service a

WHY DO “LOOSE” GIRLS MARRY FASTER?

“If this life has anything to gain at all, I’ll count it lost if I can’t hear you feel you, cause I need you…” rang my amazing ringtone by Lecrae. I picked up the sleek darling to see who misses me. It was this pretty friend of mine. Ada (Not real name) and I met at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in our first year. We had a lot in common and she was just my type (whatever that means) LOL. Anyway, I was (and still am) literally and figuratively in love with God and I noticed her heart was committed to God and His standards too. Well, we graduated four years later and you know how life happens. We haven’t really kept in touch for a while. I heard sometime back that she was engaged and I called to say congratulations.  We talked about how life had been since after school and how we both are still fervently loving and serving the Lord. She said her wedding was three months away and I told her I definitely needed the aso-ebi (A uniform material sold to people who wis