Skip to main content

STRETCH





How old are you?
Oh seriously how old are you?

You sat down many times last year wondering how the dreams in your heart would hit reality.
You heard his voice many times but you were too scared of the tide and the sharks that you curled back in your boat.
At other times you thought building a social media presence would equal making impart and living your dreams eventually. You tried and tried and no one even knows your voice or its sound yet.
You're considering retreating and waiting for a "set time" you do not even know about.

New year means you are older. Yeah, you are.
And may I remind you that nothing just happens?
Tired of receiving promptings concerning your assignment that you can’t interprete?

Tired of the confusion?
Tired of using methods which systems you don’t quite comprehend?
Tired of feeling frustrated and not "good enough" because you can’t seem to get the results you imagined?

Tired of the fluctuating or outrightly stagnant relationship with God?
You know you have a calling on your life but can't clearly interprete it yet?
Thinking you've found purpose but do not know how to express it for impart and financial profit?
Or you just havent found purpose yet even though you really really want to know what yours is?

Mentoring is one of the quickest (not easiest) ways to fulfil your dreams!
Haven enjoyed and endured a 20-year long relationship with christ. Yeah, you read right, 20 

Check out other mentoring programs here

Consistently in his might, executed a vision (The birthplace and her babies) for 10 years,

Unlearned and Learned via experiences, encounters and ear-marked studies,

I'm equipped, skilled and graced to hold your hands and guide you into realms of endless FULL FILL ment if you would let me.

I will show you how to effectively execute the assignment/promptings/yearnings/dreams in your heart.
Again, If you would let me.

I'll be taking in 12 young people (male and female) through a 30-day effective mentoring journey from February 1st to March-2nd.

Would you want to be the one?

The stretch mentoring program

To stretch is to be made or become capable of being made longer or wider (larger in capacity) without tearing or breaking.
This program is designed to increase your capacity and equip you to seize your dreams and effectively execute your God given assignment.

Duration: 30days
Date: February 1st- March 3rd
Investment Fee: N15000 (Fifteen thousand Naira)
Registration: Click here
Platform: Online

Benefits
This program is structured to help you

Identify your strength

 Build impart channels around your strength

 Develop workable strategy for fulfilling your purpose

Capture and implement the vision in your heart

Build spiritual depth


Clearly interprete divine promptings and show you 
how to launch out

Get rid of confusion

Identify reliable methods for implementing your vision

 Clearly interpret God’s calling for your life.

 Express purpose for impart and financial profit


Registration: Click here

Fifteen thousand Naira can get you a shoe that will last for two years
Fifteen thousand Naira can get you a good dress
Fifteen thousand Naira can vanish in less than a week as you spend consciously or unconsciously
That same Fifteen thousand Naira can get you a gold spot on heaven’s hall fame and earth’s list of relevant people via the stretch program.
What would you rather spend it on?

Registration: Click here

Committed to your fulfillment



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD IS KIND: The emptiness of hope

Read part 1 here  In Lagos, I fell ill as soon as I landed. The city is crazy. The traffic is unholy and the carbon monoxide infested air is an extension of hell. I didn't want to get back on that road to any hospital so we got a qualified nurse to come treat me at home.  The Nurse said she couldn't treat me except I did a pregnancy test alongside malaria test. Both came out positive. I was glad that the sickness wasn't Lagos madness inspired. My baby must have wanted to notify me since I refused to take a second look. Unfortunately, she used one of those quinine brands  in attempt to protect the baby. She sadly didn't check with me first.  I became miserable from all the itching like one who hugged devil's beans. I tried to rest as much as I could and thoroughly enjoyed both my family and ministry itinerary while being pampered like an egg. I preached passionately at the event I was invited to. I talked about loving God and serving him devotedly even when disa

GOD IS KIND: The Integrity of his promises

  Read part 5 here My stomach started bulging. I sent pictures of us to my family. My sister-in-law posted on her WhatsApp status. About two or more people told her my face looked pregnant. She told me and I said my usual, Amen. After all, someone that’s been declaring herself pregnant since August should truly look pregnant by December 😂😂 I focused on my vacation, determined to thoroughly enjoy myself. One morning we all hit the gym and I led a dance exercise. Worried about my bulging tummy, I used a vintage  vibrating exercise belt  on my belly. Click the word to see how it works. It vibrated so intensely that my belly “caught fire” I begged to stop. Vacation was over we went  home. At this point, it was barely 3 days to 2021. I had an assignment to submit at school. I started writing it but noticed it was a struggle. It felt as though something foreign had hit my brain. I was also hosting a 12-hour prayer-thon. I managed to pull through these. Then we went for cross over service a

WHY DO “LOOSE” GIRLS MARRY FASTER?

“If this life has anything to gain at all, I’ll count it lost if I can’t hear you feel you, cause I need you…” rang my amazing ringtone by Lecrae. I picked up the sleek darling to see who misses me. It was this pretty friend of mine. Ada (Not real name) and I met at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in our first year. We had a lot in common and she was just my type (whatever that means) LOL. Anyway, I was (and still am) literally and figuratively in love with God and I noticed her heart was committed to God and His standards too. Well, we graduated four years later and you know how life happens. We haven’t really kept in touch for a while. I heard sometime back that she was engaged and I called to say congratulations.  We talked about how life had been since after school and how we both are still fervently loving and serving the Lord. She said her wedding was three months away and I told her I definitely needed the aso-ebi (A uniform material sold to people who wis