Skip to main content

PROPHETIC TIMELINE




Passover is 6 days away. It would begin on the evening of April 8, 2020 and will end April 16, 2020. This year's passover is very unique. According to the Lord,

It has never been this way before and will not be afterwards.

 Here are some of the things that makes this year's passover unique.


During the Passover

I see horses racing down in haste towards a set destination.
I hear the words,
haste, haste!!
At the sound of those words, the horsemen ride faster. Furious is the best word to describe the speed.. Time has been adjusted to run faster  than normal, beginning from the start of the 2020 Feast of Passover. We will henceforth notice the days swiftly moving by.

The gates of righteousness will open wider than usual for more people to enter.
This means that salvation or soul harvest will be extremely easy during this time. The Lord is asking us to intercede for the salvation of souls and witness to people. If you have been contending for territories, or sensing that the Lord has given you a city but you are experiencing oppositions, that time is apt for you to pray and cease those cities or regions for the Lord.

There will be heavy angelic manifestations and operations and  the eyes of many would be open to see during this time. Angelic operations will be strongest within the hours of 3PM, 6PM and 9PM over cities and the men assigned to them. Stay prayed up!

Salvation restrictions over nations under satanic siege would be lifted. 
The passover is the time to penetrate, invade and lay hold of your inheritance.

I see innumerable believers been handed maps.
There will be clarity and distinct direction for as many who stay in prayer and alert in their spirits. These directions would be for every facet of life such as business direction, marital life, ministry, parenting/ child discipline issues and more.

Hallelujah, Many will be fed with supernatural strength!
Lukewarmness will give way, there will be massive prayer might for believers and ease of understanding into the word of God.

Prophetic songs will break forth all over the earth.
People will hear and sing them, even if they know nothing about such songs. The Lord will use their voices to register an agreement between man and Him for the forth coming judgement of the wicked and wave of revival .

As a result of the occurrences in the Spirit during the passover, 

Shortly after the passover, there will be a revival which will burst forth from the Northern part of Nigeria, it will sweep across campuses, blazing the youths and hit even Muslim communities.  The Lord is calling watchmen set over the north, to steward this operation through intense intercession.

False prophets will be judged and exposed in shame, for the flock to come to the true shepherd, Jesus Christ. The Lord is breaking the jaws of fake ministries suddenly. Genuine ministries should prepare for a harvest.

Read:Prophetic Word for Peru 

Just after the passover

There will be an upsurge of the operation of the Spirit of lust and immorality across the nations, targeted specially at believers to defile us. We must all hide in the blood and take the communion regularly. This will collide with the withdrawal of the Covid-19 stay-home ban, when we would all return to our daily routine. We must guard our thoughts and desires. This has nothing to do with being single or married. 

The Lord promises to favour the ones who walk in holiness.

Read: Prophetic Insight into 2020

I will be teaching on Instagram, next Wednesday, April 8, 2020, at 2PM


The passover begins on the evening of that day.

In case you are wondering, The passover is an 8-day feast that houses the period of easter (when we mark the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus  Christ).


I will be teaching by God's grace on the implications of the passover on our lives and sharing other prophetic insights peculiar to 2020's passover.


I invite you to follow me on instagram, so you can get notified when I go live.


Committed to your fulfillment

Anne Emeka-Obiajunwa



Comments

  1. Lord. Help me to Align. I seize my inheritance this season and manifest all You've spoken concerning me. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. To The King of Glory!

      Thank you for the comment.

      Delete
  3. Lord,help me to be alert in this season,may I not be left out in all you are set to do in Jesus name Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. God help me to align properly. I need you now more than before

    ReplyDelete
  5. Set my life in alignment Lord and help me to stay focus when u come visiting.

    Thanks Mama. May your spiritual eyes not go dim.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GOD IS KIND: The emptiness of hope

Read part 1 here  In Lagos, I fell ill as soon as I landed. The city is crazy. The traffic is unholy and the carbon monoxide infested air is an extension of hell. I didn't want to get back on that road to any hospital so we got a qualified nurse to come treat me at home.  The Nurse said she couldn't treat me except I did a pregnancy test alongside malaria test. Both came out positive. I was glad that the sickness wasn't Lagos madness inspired. My baby must have wanted to notify me since I refused to take a second look. Unfortunately, she used one of those quinine brands  in attempt to protect the baby. She sadly didn't check with me first.  I became miserable from all the itching like one who hugged devil's beans. I tried to rest as much as I could and thoroughly enjoyed both my family and ministry itinerary while being pampered like an egg. I preached passionately at the event I was invited to. I talked about loving God and serving him devotedly even when disa

GOD IS KIND: The Integrity of his promises

  Read part 5 here My stomach started bulging. I sent pictures of us to my family. My sister-in-law posted on her WhatsApp status. About two or more people told her my face looked pregnant. She told me and I said my usual, Amen. After all, someone that’s been declaring herself pregnant since August should truly look pregnant by December 😂😂 I focused on my vacation, determined to thoroughly enjoy myself. One morning we all hit the gym and I led a dance exercise. Worried about my bulging tummy, I used a vintage  vibrating exercise belt  on my belly. Click the word to see how it works. It vibrated so intensely that my belly “caught fire” I begged to stop. Vacation was over we went  home. At this point, it was barely 3 days to 2021. I had an assignment to submit at school. I started writing it but noticed it was a struggle. It felt as though something foreign had hit my brain. I was also hosting a 12-hour prayer-thon. I managed to pull through these. Then we went for cross over service a

WHY DO “LOOSE” GIRLS MARRY FASTER?

“If this life has anything to gain at all, I’ll count it lost if I can’t hear you feel you, cause I need you…” rang my amazing ringtone by Lecrae. I picked up the sleek darling to see who misses me. It was this pretty friend of mine. Ada (Not real name) and I met at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in our first year. We had a lot in common and she was just my type (whatever that means) LOL. Anyway, I was (and still am) literally and figuratively in love with God and I noticed her heart was committed to God and His standards too. Well, we graduated four years later and you know how life happens. We haven’t really kept in touch for a while. I heard sometime back that she was engaged and I called to say congratulations.  We talked about how life had been since after school and how we both are still fervently loving and serving the Lord. She said her wedding was three months away and I told her I definitely needed the aso-ebi (A uniform material sold to people who wis