Skip to main content

3 CAUSES OF INEFFICACY

 





This message was originally taught at an online youth conference themed, The forceful. To get Anne to speak at your event, Go here



The ability to produce a desired or intended result is called Efficacy (oxford).

We are configured to reproduce AS the father!

I didn't say like the father. Like is similar. 

As is exactly


 Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. John 14:12


 The plan of God is not for us stop where Jesus stopped. 

It is for us to manifest the things Jesus didn't have the time to do.

 Therefore, if a situation comes up and we don't produce results exactly as Jesus would have, then it means something is out of line.

 It is those things that I  came to fix.


Read: 3 Glories of Jesus and how to adopt them


There are 3 things that cause misalignment in a son!


1. Absence of light.


Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. Jeremiah 33: 3

Light otherwise called knowledge is the governing force of the operations of sons.

 You cannot do more than you know is possible. 

You cannot birth more than you've conceived. 

How much light do you have concerning your present level of operation in God? 

The issue with most believers is that they keep eyeing another person's perceived spiritual level and start praying to get to the person's level. 

Whilst that is a good thing, it is a distraction. 

There is a light for your current level. 

You are supposed to ask God to show you what you need to know for where you are. 

There are preset truths for your level. Do you know them?

When you are ignorant, you can't fully embody the glory of Sonship on that level.

I challenge you to engage God. Call him to show you things that the ordinary man cannot know.

Just recently, the Lord opened my ears to the voice of an angel assigned to work with me. 

I was shocked at the things I heard the angel revealing concerning where I am.

That knowledge (light) which the angel of God shared with me, shifted my mindset on many levels.

I could have gone through this level in my walk with God without knowing what my abilities are, and what I can do to activate them in certain situations.  I had to be taught by the Angel of God. That's an example of being shown something unsearchable. 

I could never have read that in a book especially because it is a customized reality for me at this time.

What's my point? The reason we don't get the results demanded by certain situations, is because we are not aware of who we are,  what we have and what exactly to do.

One way to engage Jeremiah 33: 3 for light, is to pray at a stretch in the Holy ghost.

 My friend, you are eating too much. You are sleeping too much.

You are talking too much.

Shut down for some days and stretch in prayer for light!!

You will see that most of the things that are mountains to you, will come crumbling quickly.

Forces are confronting you. Witches are making standing decrees over your life and you still have time to eat 3 times a day and sleep through the night. Well done o.

If you refuse to force your destiny into manifestation, forces  of darkness will force your manifestation into agreement with their destination.

Wake up!!!!

Be angry!!!

Jeremiah 33:3, is your wake up call. 

Go and get light!




2. Presence of Impurity


Psalm 24:3-6

Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord? or who shall stand in his holy place?  He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.

 He shall receive the blessing from the Lord, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.

This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek thy face, O Jacob. Selah.


 When the results in your life is not commensurate with your identity as a son, check for impurities.

The hill of the Lord is an exalted place of power. It is an elevated place in the spirit from where rulings and decrees are established.

King David saw that hill. In psalm 121 he said, 

I will lift up my eyes to the hills, from whence cometh my help?!

He wasn't referring to the hills or mountains of the Negev of Judah.

He was talking about a place. A true location where things are settled in the spirit. That hill is a place you approach in utmost purity. 

That's why, there are certain impact we can never make, no matter our tongues, if we are not walking in purity.

I came to wake you up son of God!

Leave faeces/shit alone. 

That you are getting answers to prayers doesn't mean your lifestyle is approved

It also doesn't mean that you are operating at your best.

The man who operates from the hills of God is the one who rules over things, time and events. Be that man!

If you are in Awka,Anambra State where I live, you will know that the ruling spirit here is an immoral female demon.

 When you live in a place like this, you cannot afford to mess with your purity level, except you want to be the song of rejoicing in the camp of the enemy.

Say aloud, " the wicked shall not sing over me!" People of God, this isn't the season to be playing hanky panky with your purity. 


Now let me make this clear, 

Sexual impurity is not the only impurity we have to guard against. 

The spirit of offense is a powerful pollutant. Don't let hurts rest in your heart. Don't let it settle into your spirit

It affects your Sonship operation.

Purge it immediately. Purge it so that you can ascend to the hills of the Lord.

When you ascend to that hill, you get a vantage view of circumstances. You get access to hidden information. You see the enemy's strategy and how you can ruin it effortlessly. 

There's no other way to win in these last days than to ascend to the hills of God!!!!!!

Psalm 24:3-6

Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord? or who shall stand in his holy place?  

✅He that hath clean hands, and 

✅a pure heart; 

✅who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity,

✅ nor sworn deceitfully.

 Look at these conditions very well

 Where are you guilty??

 Let me assume we understand all the points,  because I don't have time to break it all down tonight. 

However, I will zoom in on, " *nor lifted up his soul unto vanity*

 Before then, look at TPT  version so you can get the picture of what KJV is saying. 

Who, then, ascends into the presence of the Lord? And who has the privilege of entering into God’s Holy Place? Those who are clean—whose works and ways are pure, whose hearts are true and sealed by the truth, those who never deceive, whose words are sure." Psalms 24:3‭-‬4





 Now let's discuss this,

..nor lifted up his soul unto vanity


The word lifted up here is the Hebrew word na-sa. It means to bear up, to desire, to be swept away (Strong's concordance).

The soul is the seat of emotions,  will and desires. It is the place of passion, character and will.

 The word vanity there is falsehood, emptiness of speech/lies, worthlessness of conduct.

 So King David who ascends  the hills  of God, (the holy place),  tells us,

Guys up there, they don't respect titles. You have to be someone whose soul is bound to the truth of God's word, such that you speak the truth.


 Follow me closely.


When something happens to you, and you picture the negativity of the enemy and accept it enough to feel defeated and speak defeated, it means you've been swept away, desired, yielded your heart to falsehood/emptiness. 

In simple English, once your words are not tallying with what God is saying concerning you or anything, you are in falsehood.

 You cannot enter that holy place!

 You can't ascend to  the hills of God where results are birthed without being aligned with the  wills of God. 

 As a son of God, your words must always tally with what God is showing you, what the bible said and to ensure that, you must guard your heart.

 Don't let what happens to you enter your heart. 

Protect it.

The reason angels can enter the holy place anytime after doing stuffs on earth, is because they never speak or think anything contrary to what God said. 

The moment they *think* any contrary thought, they are fallen.  Unlike man, they cannot be forgiven.

Same way, sons of God must never accept in their hearts or even  *think* anything contrary to the word or will of God for their lives or assignments.

Whatever is not the will/mind/thought of God is vanity, emptiness, nothingness.

 Never allow it in your space.

 Help us Lord Jesus!

Wake up sons of God!!

It's time to align!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The days of glory are here!!!!!!

See what I see

Say what I say

Do what I tell you,

Says the Lord.


Read: Prophetic Update


 You will notice that some translations use the word Idol in the place of vanity. 

They are not wrong. This is because the WILL of God is the WORD of God and the word of God is GOD. 

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1 NKJV

Therefore If anything be contrary to the will/word/God, it is vain, empty, nothing.

Now see this

Psalm 31:6

I hate those who pay regard to *vain (empty, worthless) idols;* But I trust in the Lord [and rely on Him with unwavering confidence].

Jonah 2:8

Those who worship *vain idols* forsake their loyal love.

We see idols  been called vain in the above scriptures. 

If anything be contrary to the will/word/God, it is vain, empty, nothing. *It is an idol.*

 See 2 Corinthians 10: 5

*Casting down imaginations*, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God*, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ (KJV).

Thoughts and imaginations are the key words in this verse and They occur in the mind which is a faculty of the soul. 

The moment a thought, an imagination is contrary to GOD/HIS WILL/HIS WORD, it is already an idol.

The only thing that is permitted to be enthroned in your mind, is  GOD/ HIS WILL/HIS WORD.

 We have to gain mastery over our minds.

We have seen that once there is a contrary thought, you cannot ascend the holy place.

Come on, go ahead and PRAY in the Holy ghost for the next 5 minutes. 

It is time to reset our minds. Some things  need to come down as you are reading this.

Focus and pray in the Holy ghost!



3. Disobedience


John 14:15

If you love me, you will keep my commandments.”

The proof of love is obedience. 

He that is joined with God is one with Him in Spirit. 1 Corinthians 6:7.


The sons of God are joined with God right?Therefore, the  proof of oneness with GOD is obedience.

 Some of us don't take instruction seriously. 

For instance, when God says, "once it gets to this time of the day, no movies."

Someone curses you, God says, "don't reply him/her."

Our ability to obey these seemingly little things is what makes you a powerful son.

Power in this kingdom is not given by  when you give your life to Christ. 

It is not even given by prayer and fasting.

Prayer and fasting, equips you to receive power but what qualifies you to receive power, is your report card on obedience. 

As you advance in obedience, you gain rankings but you can't even enter those rankings except by prayer and fasting.  You need both. Don't do one and neglect the other.

 People of God, you never know which of the leadings of God you will be tested on. Always obey and obey swiftly.

I believe these 3 points are enough to shift you!

Go and pray o

 Messages are digested in prayer.

 Pray Pray  prayer therein lies the force for your  seasons.


I Declare over you,

Today veils are torn!!

Today you are empowered to ascend to the hills of God. 

You are fortified with light 

You know what you should know for each season for your life.

You are free from vanities. 

You are enabled to become.

You are empowered to build

You are reconfigured in the full ability of Sonship.

You walk in the power and glory of God!!!

Go and reign!


Committed to your fulfilment

Anne Emeka-Obiajunwa


I invite you to join us at our FREE discipleship Mandate.

We are set to raise people who are aligned with God and we are doing that through discipleship. Below is 9 of 12 monthly guides by which we are fulfilling this mandate. If you are looking for a community to grow and wax strong in your spiritual life, I guarantee you, this is the place. Join here




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD IS KIND: The emptiness of hope

Read part 1 here  In Lagos, I fell ill as soon as I landed. The city is crazy. The traffic is unholy and the carbon monoxide infested air is an extension of hell. I didn't want to get back on that road to any hospital so we got a qualified nurse to come treat me at home.  The Nurse said she couldn't treat me except I did a pregnancy test alongside malaria test. Both came out positive. I was glad that the sickness wasn't Lagos madness inspired. My baby must have wanted to notify me since I refused to take a second look. Unfortunately, she used one of those quinine brands  in attempt to protect the baby. She sadly didn't check with me first.  I became miserable from all the itching like one who hugged devil's beans. I tried to rest as much as I could and thoroughly enjoyed both my family and ministry itinerary while being pampered like an egg. I preached passionately at the event I was invited to. I talked about loving God and serving him devotedly even when disa

GOD IS KIND: The Integrity of his promises

  Read part 5 here My stomach started bulging. I sent pictures of us to my family. My sister-in-law posted on her WhatsApp status. About two or more people told her my face looked pregnant. She told me and I said my usual, Amen. After all, someone that’s been declaring herself pregnant since August should truly look pregnant by December 😂😂 I focused on my vacation, determined to thoroughly enjoy myself. One morning we all hit the gym and I led a dance exercise. Worried about my bulging tummy, I used a vintage  vibrating exercise belt  on my belly. Click the word to see how it works. It vibrated so intensely that my belly “caught fire” I begged to stop. Vacation was over we went  home. At this point, it was barely 3 days to 2021. I had an assignment to submit at school. I started writing it but noticed it was a struggle. It felt as though something foreign had hit my brain. I was also hosting a 12-hour prayer-thon. I managed to pull through these. Then we went for cross over service a

WHY DO “LOOSE” GIRLS MARRY FASTER?

“If this life has anything to gain at all, I’ll count it lost if I can’t hear you feel you, cause I need you…” rang my amazing ringtone by Lecrae. I picked up the sleek darling to see who misses me. It was this pretty friend of mine. Ada (Not real name) and I met at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in our first year. We had a lot in common and she was just my type (whatever that means) LOL. Anyway, I was (and still am) literally and figuratively in love with God and I noticed her heart was committed to God and His standards too. Well, we graduated four years later and you know how life happens. We haven’t really kept in touch for a while. I heard sometime back that she was engaged and I called to say congratulations.  We talked about how life had been since after school and how we both are still fervently loving and serving the Lord. She said her wedding was three months away and I told her I definitely needed the aso-ebi (A uniform material sold to people who wis