Skip to main content

A DOOR WAY IN APRIL 2022



Hello people of God! 

It’s a privilege to be alive on this  side of existence in such times. A lot is happening behind the scene in the unseen realm. God wants us to be alert, informed and involved. 

This year, the Hebrew calendar and the Gregorian calendar aligns perfectly on  April, 1 to 30th 2022. By that, I mean the Hebrew month of  Nissan and our Gregorian April begins on same day. The last time it happened was in 1957 (65 years ago). In the last 200 years (since 1889), this is the 5th time such an alignment is occurring. The other times it happened were in, 1908, 1938,1946,1957 and now 2022.


WHAT ABOUT THE MONTHS? 

While Nissan occurs as the 7th month after the start of the Jewish civil new year Rosh Hashanah (Occurs in September), it is regarded as the first of months in the Bible (Exodus 12:2) Hence it is the biblical new year (Rosh Chodesh).

The word Nissan comes from the Hebrew word Miracle. The Jews refer to it as Miracles of Miracles. 

This is the time when the barley harvest ripens. 

Nissan is called the month of springs as it is the beginning of spring months.

Nissan is the month when God delivered Israel from the Egypt (Feast of Passover). It is known as the month of redemption and deliverance.

Nissan is the month when Kings are officially coronated to begin their rule. They could have been anointed any time before then but they are officially enthroned in Nissan. It is called the month of Kings and Festivals.

On the Gregorian calendar, April is the 4th month. The 4th letter in the Hebrew alphabet is the word Dalet. Pronounced dah-let which means a door or path. 

Now we see the numbers 1,4 and 7 significantly pronounced in these months. When we look at the menorah, see one below. 

A Menorah (Wikipedia)

The menorah has 7 lamp stands, with the 4th stand being the center and main (1) stand. 


WHAT’S THE IMPLICATION?

👉🏼This strategic alignment between the Hebrew/biblical calendar and the Gregorian calendar is timely. It speaks of a divine opening (path or doorway) in time for us to come into significant harvests and inheritance in the kingdom and in our lives. 

Please this is not that April 1st to be distracted by plots of April fool here and there, lest you become the fool. This April 1st and all of April actually, is a rare window to engage God, his word, his light, his presence especially around the Passover/Easter season. 

Read: IN THE WORDS OF JESUS

👉🏼 Like the Menorah, this April 2022 is a lit moment when God’s glory, truth and knowledge is tremendously available for all who desire it. It’s a perfect time to engage in Bible study if you desire those. 

👉🏼Believers will be coming into inheritances and obtaining promises. Engage these in prayer, manifestations are guaranteed.

👉🏼There will be a lot of thronic operations (having to do with thrones and dominion). It’s a good time to legislate over cities, nations, families and personal matters especially with the intent of establishing God’s will and purposes on the earth. 

Thank you father.

👉🏼This door way also favours harvest of souls. Please intercede for salvation of souls. Personally at the birthplace, we are using all of April to coperately engage and intercede for young people in Anambra state as we prepare for our school outreaches. You can follow us on mixlr to get notified when we go live. 

👉🏼 If you desire increased capacity in your service area in the kingdom, this is the month to engage in prayer for that. 

👉🏼There is grace for any and everything. Those who seek deliverance over long standing bondages will be set free if they engage the blood of Jesus and his word this season. 

👉🏼 Cases and verdicts initially not favoring you can be overturned this season as a result of grace available due to this door way. 

I pray that April will indeed be the spring of every good thing in your life this year. 

Committed to your fulfillment 

Click Anne Emeka-Obiajunwa  let’s  connect on social media 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GOD IS KIND: The emptiness of hope

Read part 1 here  In Lagos, I fell ill as soon as I landed. The city is crazy. The traffic is unholy and the carbon monoxide infested air is an extension of hell. I didn't want to get back on that road to any hospital so we got a qualified nurse to come treat me at home.  The Nurse said she couldn't treat me except I did a pregnancy test alongside malaria test. Both came out positive. I was glad that the sickness wasn't Lagos madness inspired. My baby must have wanted to notify me since I refused to take a second look. Unfortunately, she used one of those quinine brands  in attempt to protect the baby. She sadly didn't check with me first.  I became miserable from all the itching like one who hugged devil's beans. I tried to rest as much as I could and thoroughly enjoyed both my family and ministry itinerary while being pampered like an egg. I preached passionately at the event I was invited to. I talked about loving God and serving him devotedly even when disa

GOD IS KIND: The Integrity of his promises

  Read part 5 here My stomach started bulging. I sent pictures of us to my family. My sister-in-law posted on her WhatsApp status. About two or more people told her my face looked pregnant. She told me and I said my usual, Amen. After all, someone that’s been declaring herself pregnant since August should truly look pregnant by December 😂😂 I focused on my vacation, determined to thoroughly enjoy myself. One morning we all hit the gym and I led a dance exercise. Worried about my bulging tummy, I used a vintage  vibrating exercise belt  on my belly. Click the word to see how it works. It vibrated so intensely that my belly “caught fire” I begged to stop. Vacation was over we went  home. At this point, it was barely 3 days to 2021. I had an assignment to submit at school. I started writing it but noticed it was a struggle. It felt as though something foreign had hit my brain. I was also hosting a 12-hour prayer-thon. I managed to pull through these. Then we went for cross over service a

WHY DO “LOOSE” GIRLS MARRY FASTER?

“If this life has anything to gain at all, I’ll count it lost if I can’t hear you feel you, cause I need you…” rang my amazing ringtone by Lecrae. I picked up the sleek darling to see who misses me. It was this pretty friend of mine. Ada (Not real name) and I met at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in our first year. We had a lot in common and she was just my type (whatever that means) LOL. Anyway, I was (and still am) literally and figuratively in love with God and I noticed her heart was committed to God and His standards too. Well, we graduated four years later and you know how life happens. We haven’t really kept in touch for a while. I heard sometime back that she was engaged and I called to say congratulations.  We talked about how life had been since after school and how we both are still fervently loving and serving the Lord. She said her wedding was three months away and I told her I definitely needed the aso-ebi (A uniform material sold to people who wis