Skip to main content

A COMING PERSECUTION

 




Since January this year 2023, I have had a strong inkling that a looming darkness was coming. I have used words like something terrible, gross darkness and terror to describe it when trying to convey the message to our birthplace community. One of the few times I shared can be found here.

On September 11 night (9/11), leading to September 12 (9/12) morning, I had the dream which I am about to share with us because it came with accompanying instruction for the body of Christ, and I have been asked to share.

There were two parts to this dream.  I woke in between, went to use the bathroom came back and I realised that it was a continuation of the first part.


Dream 1

The first part, I saw that we had babies in our hands, but they were fainting and only those that had determination to insist on the word of God could bring theirs back to life.  I understand these babies to be like assignment/ministries. I sense the Lord reminding us that we can only overcome the attacks targeted against our ministries/assignments by consistently insisting on the word of God. In that dream, you had to be determined otherwise your baby could go from fainting to dead, it was crazy.  Everybody’s babies were in their hands, so my own baby was in my hands too. I also experience that baby fainting and I used the name of the Lord to bring my baby back to life as I insisted with everything within me that the baby must live.

I saw that at the back of our churches, witches set up different kinds of communities, like part of church that people use for rehearsals was now like witchcraft strong holds. It became like a village of witches. It was like I came to Nigeria.

I laid my baby in a certain room at the back of the church before the witches invaded. I laid my baby on the mattress in a certain room that seemed okay, to go and get something for her like food to strengthen her or something like that and by the time I came back they had moved her from  that place to a place that is like a store house for barns and that’s what they were doing to every other person like most believers who had dropped their babies for one reason or the other.  I sense here that the Lord is telling us to be prepared. It will be a risk to go fetch anything that we don’t already have when this attack begins.

So, I scolded them for moving my baby and took my baby out of that place quickly. I intended to reclaim the room, but I realised that the whole session of the building (not just in the church where I was) but back rooms in other churches were already hijacked by this group of witches. It seemed like a syndicate.  I don’t know for now what the backroom signifies but I know it does mean something important. May the Lord grant his body understanding.

 I left with my baby and when I got her back in a room or something like that, there was this insect that seemed weak but persistently perched around the bed, it seemed like a butterfly but not like a butterfly. I was  scaring it off but it refused to go away. I realised that other believers too were experiencing the same thing. So, I hit it, you know when you hit something to kill it, but this insect seemed to have its own mind. The insect transformed into something else, I cannot describe what it is but I’m seeing it with my eyes as I write this, it transformed into something with wheels and a face that showed anger. You could see that it was furious for being hit it, but it couldn’t hurt me of course. Here, I sense the Lord saying we must not judge events or occurrences from the flesh. We would be undermining the enemy if we went by face value. We must confront any propaganda, any agenda, any scheme set up against us in the coming days from a place of knowledge. It could be dangerous to engage without properly knowing what the enemy is capable of.  We must ask the Lord to reveal the entity behind the things confronting us and ask for strategy before engaging.

 

Then I took my baby out of that place, and I heard Lord explaining to me that those babies are assignments in the hand of believers, and that ministries are coming under an attack, the enemy has a determined agenda to attempt to shut us down. The Lord is saying that it is only those who believe (trust) in the power in his name that will be able to withstand the attack and the attempt to displace us.

As the dream played on, I continued to hear, “the beginning of the end”, I kept hearing that all through the dream. I don’t know what year this attack is scheduled to be, but I know it is nearer than we think.

Dream 2

We were in church, and we had heard that there was an attack coming because it seemed like something similar but very minor had hit the church in some past time. But then I noticed that we were busy strategizing physical war, how we were going to get guns and other physical weapons. It seemed like a drama we were rehearsing but we were very playful, unserious about it. Then the service ended.

 I was just walking at the backyard and it turned out to be that the people who were supposed to lock the gate of the church had not locked the gate because people were still going home and some people were still in the church, it was a massive church and while the gate was opened we just heard an announcement, “ They are coming, They are coming”.  People were running into the church because the gates were wide open and of course you can’t send them back and close the gate because the church was expected to be like a place of safety. The church was large enough, but it was not secured.

Almost immediately, a massive truck of girls and boys that I do not know what kind of heart was in them arrived. I didn’t understand what was driving them. It seemed like they were driven by a force so strong, under a command and determined to wipe out everything called Christian from the face of the earth.

Earlier, I was telling the group of people that were doing the drama rehearsal for the war how to act.  During the hiding, it dawned on me that we were supposed to be praying not rehearsing a war that we didn’t have strategy for. That was the message that dropped in my heart, we were supposed to be praying.

In the original plan those people were not supposed to have access into the church because those who have come in are supposed to be safe, but these people had access and they broke into the church and I realised that I was hiding with another girl, people were hiding everywhere.

I hid in a bathroom that had no door but there was a curtain. The other girl was inside but there was a corner in the bathroom, so we took our legs off from where they could see us through the curtain and stood by the corner. Those guys came with axes bigger than a human being. They opened the curtain and came in. As the Lord would have it, they couldn’t see me and the girl because I was saying, I activate a veil by the blood. I become invincible, we become invincible, because I knew that if they saw that girl, she was probably going to snitch on me, so I was praying for the both of us and the Lord was saying that’s how you guys must cover each other. Don’t say “I am strong, and my own ministry is secured, or my own life is secured”. This is a time to begin to pray for believers, begin to pray for your brethren.

I began to say, “by the blood I activate a veil of invincibility, I cover us”, I kept saying that and they didn’t see us.

Meanwhile a believer also forgot his phone on the window. So, while I was racing into that bathroom to hide, I took that person’s phone, and the Lord was saying that “you have done well. You also need to pray for the security of fellowship and intimacy for believers. A lot of them are going to lose their connection with me amid the crisis because they are going to be so overwhelmed by the attack. I expect you people to intercede for each other to pray for each other.

While holding that phone, I was afraid of any incoming call that could make the phone ring.  This thing was happening all over the world and people might be calling to check on loved ones. You know how in a dream you kind of know something. That’s how I knew it was a global attack. I didn’t have the person’s passcode to unlock and silence the phone.  I just had to trust in the Lord that as I’m helping this person, I’m not going to get implicated. It was all a work of faith, and the Lord was highlighting that, that is what is required for this end time. We must trust him so much but besides trusting him in the war, we must trust him now that the war is pending because it is certainly going to come.

I sense that we (the church) are about to have a moment of crisis. Major attacks against the body that we must be prepared for. I sense God emphasizing unity, intercession, selfless intercession in the coming years.

When they opened the curtain and couldn't see us, they came out still holding that huge axe that is as big as a human being. They began to make a statement; they were quoting a scripture, Revelation 12:11 saying, "If you’ve ever quoted this scripture come out and die! I thought you people have been making noise all these years, come out and die for it. Anyone who is saying that the Lord is mighty is an enemy of the world and the person must come out to be killed”.

Revelation 12:11

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

 

People were coming out.  Some came out because they were already caught, others felt there was no point hiding. People were coming out in their numbers to die. They were macheting their heads. It was such a gory sight.

The people being killed were declaring revelation 12:11b like a form of worship and adoration unto the Lord.

Then I woke.


Commentary

While  in France, July this year, the Lord  introduced me (He literally called the name out loud and asked me to google them and connect) to a group of believers  who have committed to praying for the body of Christ as watchmen in the last 20 plus years. Check them out here and get involved however you can.  The theme of their annual conference held in august this year was THE PERSECUTED CHURCH. When I saw the theme, it didn't make as much meaning  to me and I dismissed it as a call to pray for churches in regions where we are currently experiencing resistance. After this dream, I realise that theme is a prophesy of days to come. 

The morning after I had these dreams, I found that day that Prophet Fanny had shared a prophetic alert on very similar series of dreams that she had. Please watch here

We do not need any further persuasion to understand that a season of intense persecution is coming to the church. 

Let's take out time in our busyness to draw strength by waiting on the Lord. 
Pay attention to your prayer life, your study life and take interceding for the body of Christ seriously.

I decipher that the persecution cannot  be averted, but provision has been made for us to overcome. Let's seize it by paying heed to the instruction the Lord highlighted in the course of these dreams and any other which he will share through his servants across the globe.

The Hebrew new year  (Rosh Hashanah )5784 begins this Friday, I will return to share what the Lord has shared with me about the year. 
Kindly share this information with your circle.

I appreciate you

Committed to your fulfilment
Princess-Anne 


Pray with us at 12 midnight everyday here




Comments

  1. Hmmmm... This is really scary. But we trust and depend on you lord to help us 🙇‍♀️
    Our babies(ministries) will not die in our hands!
    We are invincible and secured!
    Help us to be alert and prepare!
    Help us to follow every instruction you give!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God help us to remain rooted in you. This is a serious call on intercession. Open us up to intercede for the church.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much ma for sharing. It is important that we christians are aware of these events on time and take measures to prevent us from becoming victims.
    May God give us understanding

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GOD IS KIND: The emptiness of hope

Read part 1 here  In Lagos, I fell ill as soon as I landed. The city is crazy. The traffic is unholy and the carbon monoxide infested air is an extension of hell. I didn't want to get back on that road to any hospital so we got a qualified nurse to come treat me at home.  The Nurse said she couldn't treat me except I did a pregnancy test alongside malaria test. Both came out positive. I was glad that the sickness wasn't Lagos madness inspired. My baby must have wanted to notify me since I refused to take a second look. Unfortunately, she used one of those quinine brands  in attempt to protect the baby. She sadly didn't check with me first.  I became miserable from all the itching like one who hugged devil's beans. I tried to rest as much as I could and thoroughly enjoyed both my family and ministry itinerary while being pampered like an egg. I preached passionately at the event I was invited to. I talked about loving God and serving him devotedly even when disa

GOD IS KIND: The Integrity of his promises

  Read part 5 here My stomach started bulging. I sent pictures of us to my family. My sister-in-law posted on her WhatsApp status. About two or more people told her my face looked pregnant. She told me and I said my usual, Amen. After all, someone that’s been declaring herself pregnant since August should truly look pregnant by December 😂😂 I focused on my vacation, determined to thoroughly enjoy myself. One morning we all hit the gym and I led a dance exercise. Worried about my bulging tummy, I used a vintage  vibrating exercise belt  on my belly. Click the word to see how it works. It vibrated so intensely that my belly “caught fire” I begged to stop. Vacation was over we went  home. At this point, it was barely 3 days to 2021. I had an assignment to submit at school. I started writing it but noticed it was a struggle. It felt as though something foreign had hit my brain. I was also hosting a 12-hour prayer-thon. I managed to pull through these. Then we went for cross over service a

WHY DO “LOOSE” GIRLS MARRY FASTER?

“If this life has anything to gain at all, I’ll count it lost if I can’t hear you feel you, cause I need you…” rang my amazing ringtone by Lecrae. I picked up the sleek darling to see who misses me. It was this pretty friend of mine. Ada (Not real name) and I met at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in our first year. We had a lot in common and she was just my type (whatever that means) LOL. Anyway, I was (and still am) literally and figuratively in love with God and I noticed her heart was committed to God and His standards too. Well, we graduated four years later and you know how life happens. We haven’t really kept in touch for a while. I heard sometime back that she was engaged and I called to say congratulations.  We talked about how life had been since after school and how we both are still fervently loving and serving the Lord. She said her wedding was three months away and I told her I definitely needed the aso-ebi (A uniform material sold to people who wis